Sunday, December 19, 2010

Put Yo' Clothes Back On!

Lol I have no idea where I was going with that title...

Last day of class! OMG! I'll be sad but somewhat relieved at the same time... This semester was really struggling for me and the outside work for this class didn't help... but I really enjoyed drawing in-class...

So for the last day it was rather cold in the room, poor model! Luckily she had a great solution. Piece by piece she put a different piece of clothing on in different poses. It was a lot of fun to draw!

So here are some short gesture drawings I did from that class. Looking back I think my more recent gestures look closer in proportion to the model that when I started out. It's good to know I improved!
After that we did a long pose with the model in clothes. It was good practice for learning how folds work. I think I prefer a nude model personally. I'm still not as up to snuff as I'd like to be with drawing people in general. It didn't turn out as great as some of my other long poses, but I was kinda in a wonky mood that day as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment