Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's a long story, full of sighs...

It's been a while since I posted a blog, I know that much. There's been a lot going on in my life and it's affecting my school ethics now...

Anyway, Here is my last shell drawing. I think I've improved tremendously from my first one. I really focused on the simple shapes first. I also have more of a vertical going better. Also, I have less, more even lines. I need to make it fit the page better, but at least it looks better.



Also, we learned about feet and the lower parts of the legs. I actually am rather proud of how my foot drawing turned out. It came out really close to what it actually looks like. I'm really pleased with how much my drawing skills are improving.


1 comment:

  1. I was scrolling down the page and your shell caught my eye. What specifically caught my eye, though, is the shell's "spine"; the form that curves along the bottom of the shell's opening. Seriously, it looks like the shell has its own vertebrae, which have a distinctive reptilian feel to them. It's very surprising- I wouldn't have expected to see something like that on a shell!

    ReplyDelete