Sunday, December 19, 2010

Class Reflection

Here is the link for my portfolio

So this semester...had a lot of ups and downs. I had high hopes for this class, and I feel like I learned a lot. I can definitely tell from my old drawings that I've really improved since the beginning of the semester. It was really great to work with a real model.

I really don't like having to do this blog...I guess I see the point behind it. I always had a hard time keeping track of it and updating it. Having to turn in a digital portfolio is a bit easier than turning in a paper one, but it gets a bit hard to photograph stuff sometimes.

The Maniken was also a pain in the butt. I think I could've done without it. I'm not that good at working with clay. I mean, I understand muscles a lot better now. But I think there's a better way somehow because not everyone is good at working with clay.

All in all, I got a lot out of this class. I really hope I can utilize my skills for more in the future and build on them as well. I want to get better with proportions and different positions and foreshortening.

No comments:

Post a Comment